Jeff Foxworthy: The Good Old Days Tour Waitlist:
How it Works:
- Some, not all, shows will have blocks of tickets open up. Seats can open up with little to no notice prior to a show, i.e., day of show up to 1.5 hours before scheduled showtime.
- Seats may become available within any of our multiple price points in the venue, and may not necessarily be together. In some cases, seats will be scattered.
- The Blue Gate Theatre will start contacting those who have joined that show's waitlist by the date & time our guests joined.
- The first point of contact will be by phone, and then by email. It is important to have the best contact number listed. From the time Blue Gate Theatre initially contacts our guests, whether by phone or email, it will be the guests responsibility to get back to Blue Gate Theatre within 15 minutes.
- If we do not hear back from you within that timeframe, you will be bumped and we will move to the next guest on the list.
- We will only attempt to contact waitlist guests up until 1.5 hours to scheduled showtime day of show.
- Waitlist is for new sales only. If you already purchased tickets for this show and are looking to upgrade, you will not be added.
By adding yourself to this waitlist, you agree that Blue Gate Theatre can contact you with little to no notice before the show & to pay whatever price point becomes available.
Thank you, and good luck!
*A Name and E-mail are required to join the list.